Team Practice and Camp Information
2019 Varsity | JV | Freshmen
No athlete will be able to practice or participate in any athletic program without being in compliance with the Rank One requirements.
- All forms listed at edmondschools.rankonesport.com must be completed prior to the first practice.
- A current physical is required and may be given to either your athletic trainer or coach.
When: Thursday, May 2nd
Location: Edmond North Siberian Gym
Cost: $20 (Cash Only)
Who: All middle school and high school athletes
- Physicals are good for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Physical Form can be found in the front office, the athletic training room, or online right here (click 'download and print' in the top right corner).
- Please bring form filled out before you arrive. This will allow you to get done much quicker.
- Both parent and athlete signatures are required.
- McBride Orthopedic Hospital physicians will be on site to administer the exams.
Practices | Two-A-Days
Two-a-days will begin July 15th. Athletes are expected to attend all practices, scrimmages, team camps, and games throughout the entire season. Please plan vacations and camps around these dates, as it is crucial that we begin practicing consistently as a unit as early as possible.
- If an athlete is going to be absent for any reason, she must notify the appropriate coach as soon as possible.
- Consistent absences will result in loss of playing time and could result in removal from the team.
July 15-17 | July 22-25 | July 29-August 1:
8-10am (Track) and 1-3pm (Siberian Gym)
8-10am (Track) and 3-5pm (Siberian Gym)
8-10am (Track) and 5-7:30pm (Siberian Gym)
Team Camps | Retreats
- Freshmen: Jenks HS (August 10th)
- JV: Jenks HS (August 10th)
University of Arkansas (July 18-20)
Santa Fe High School (August 2-3)
- Varsity Retreat: July 26-27